The Kiwanis Club of Windsor, California is a member of Kiwanis International. Kiwanis is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world, one child and one community at a time.
You can read about our Activities.
The six permanent Objects of Kiwanis International were approved by Kiwanis club delegates at the 1924 Convention in Denver, Colorado. Through the succeeding decades, they have remained unchanged.
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
We are a member of Division 32 of the California-Nevada-Hawaii (Cal-Nev-Ha) district of Kiwanis. Our Kiwanis Club Key Number is K13801.
We help support the efforts of the Kiwanis Cal-Nev-Ha Foundation Scholarships. Students can apply for these scholarships.